In the next 10 years,
- You will be able to control your desktop, Ipad, Ipod and Iphones through your brain.
- You will be able to get to the most distant country in just 10 minutes.
- Presidents all over the World would be running the affairs of their country, in their homes with state of the art security.
- Research Facilities will be created for 5 year olds
- An Average person will be able to perform surgery for all kinds of disease.
- Professors at the age of 10 will be very common.
- You will be able to put your thoughts on your computer without typing with your hands
- There will be professional unions for each age grade.
- We will be able to use 90% of our brains
- We will be able to live close to the Sun
- Disable people will be able to regenerate their missing organs and parts
Are all these possible? Before you say a word, here are things people thought were not possible:
- That no heavy object can fly
- That we can not analyse the stars
- Women can’t be leaders
- People cannot walk without arms and feet
- You can’t succeed unless you are go to the University
- The world can’t be flat.
- People without a feet can’t drive
- That no heavy object can swim in water
- There can’t be computers as small as your finger.
- The Stock market would not crash.
- The Forex market would be traded by mums and dads
- That employment will be threatened by Globalisation
- That Jobs would be scarce and competitive.
- Smartphones would be used for professional filming
So what is possible? It is defined by our mind, our thoughts and our belief. Though we are surrounded by every form of impossibility and limitation, We are created to go beyond our limitations. This post is to stir us to activate our creative thinking which is in us.
We are all creative; If you think you are not creative, you are wrong. Growing a garden in your home, doing a to do list, investing and creating a schedule at your wok is all part of creativity. Don’t be pressured by the system of our world that creates mechanistic processes.
Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS YOU THINK SO.
Take Action, be on the look out for the impossible and solve them.